Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I Wish.


I'm a dreamer, but I'm also a wisher. I wish on stars and dandelions, rainbows and eyelashes. As I've starting this crazy thing called "growing up" my wishes have changed. I no longer wish for a pony to keep in my closet or to be the owner of a castle. I wish for things to work out for the best. I wish for friends to stay and love to grow. I wish for peace without the price of blood. I wish for life to be an adventure. I'm a self-proclaimed wisher.



A WISH FOR LIFE
My wish for me, for this precious life of mine, 
Is what I wish for you, what I hope you find. 
I wish for magical days, radiant with love,
Bright with insight and sharing, warmed by peace.
I hope for pivotal times, lasting friendships,
A golden life infused with affection and daring.
I yearn for personal heroes, people who blossom
As they spin intriguing lives, full and awesome.
I long for a life that inspires and encourages,
One that nurtures dreams and fuels creativity.
I reach for a life that brings joy and ease 
To me and mine, to you and yours, a light to all.
My wish for me, for this precious life of mine, 
Is what I wish for you, what I hope you find.



~  Linda E. Merrill  ~


1 comment:

  1. January 27, 2015

    Ms Lindsay Dru,

    You DO NOT have permission
    To use or publish this, MY 1994 poem,
    "A Wish For Life"!!!

    CAN you say "Copyright Infringement"?

    TAKE MY POEM OFF THIS SITE and
    STOP USING IT NOW!!!


    Very seriously,

    Linda E Merrill

    In California

    www.aWishForLife.com

    ReplyDelete