Sunday, June 5, 2011

Isn't this supposed to be relaxing?

I'm a senior. I have one more year of high school. Everything should be smooth sailing from now, right? A year of high school just to breath. Maybe not.

Between enrolling for Georgia Southern University's joint enrollment program, figuring out my internship at the elementary school, and thinking about college plans for next year . . . I'm just plain stressed out. I want to make everyone happy, including myself. I'm just not sure if it's possible. The future is supposed to look bright and exciting . . . I'm not so sure about it right now. 

Everyone tells me these jitters are normal. That leaving home and making choices are scary, but I can do it. Can I? I sure do hope so. I'm incredibly thankful to have the Lord on my side. I guess he's all that I really need. No matter how hard it may be for me, I guess I just have to put it in his hands.

This is the music I'm relying on to calm my nerves. It's actually doing wonders.
Jack Johnson

Rob Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment