Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Gee-whiz.

College is a lot of work.
There are some pretty pricey parking passes, textbooks that put Les Miserables to shame with their width, syllabuses for signing and meal plans for dining, and an appropriately unattractive student ID. Orientation? Generously, it was boring. A girl can only read a map, hear a lecture, or doodle doodley things for so long. Did I mention that it hasn't even started yet? Well, it hasn't. Two more weeks of partial freedom until I may or may not drown. I'm not sure if I can do this growing up stuff.

On the brighter side, Mr. Tucker was there with me, which made it better. I can't imagine going alone to something like that. I'd probably have sketched hearts and what-not extending past my elbows. So yeah, that was good.

This music keeps me calm(ish) lately...as well as slightly jealous of his talent. It's great stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment