Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Where have you been?

I need to be famous so I can have someone write for me when I get busy. What's new...nothing, everything. Here's a quick run-down for you:

I started college, oh gee. My math class is, well honestly, self-taught. I'm quite proud of myself; I've taught myself some completely new math concepts all by my lonesome. And Mr. Tucker has a become a super great study, homework, complaining partner. My composition class is being taught by my seminary teacher and it is absolutely fantastic so far.

I have no high school classes. Now I know you already know that, but it's still a little crazy to me. I still go up to the school at least twice a week (I know, I can't believe it either) just to say hello & turn in any nonsense.

My grandparents (Van Tassell) moved to China, yes, China. They left last Wednesday (24th) and will be  gone for an entire year teaching there. I miss them so much already, it will be so hard not being able to share my last year at home with them when they have always played such a huge role in my life. Only about forty-seven more weeks until I can see them again. Then again, only about forty-eight weeks until I move out for college, yikes.

Here's the big, well biggish one, I started running. I know, I don't know if I can believe it either. My body is still getting used to it. I won't allow myself to lie and say that I love it and my body does too. I was incredibly sore to start with, but am getting a little (*note: a little) better at it. My time shortens and my runs lengthen. Which is good.

So yeah, that's my life in a nutshell right now. Any sidenote emotions such as the stress of growing up, the happiness I feel when I'm with my best friend, or the craziness I feel when I turn off my alarm clock every morning at 5:00 AM can be addressed in person.

Here's some happy music for your soul.


Do your ears here this talent right there? Oh I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment