Sunday, May 29, 2011

This I believe and this I know.

believe
[bih-leev]
verb, -lieved, -liev·ing.
to have confidence in the truth, the existence, or the reliability of something, although 
without absolute proof that one is right in doing so.

know

[noh]
verb, knew, known, know·ing
to perceive or understand as fact or truth; to apprehend clearly with certainty.

This I believe, this I know:
(Just to name a few)
  • Families are forever.
  • Someone, somewhere loves you.
  • I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father.
  • Car rides are therapeutic.
  • True photography peeks into the soul of the subject, breathing or not.
  • Prayer can heal a hurting heart. Nothing in the world is more comforting than talking to your Father.
  • Nothing good happens after midnight. 
  • Parents are good people, despite what the teenage years may force one to believe.
  • My bed gives some of the best hugs ever.
  • Good books and rainy days make for an well-read bum.
  • Everyone can change the world, maybe not the whole entire world as in Planet Earth, but maybe their own world.
  • Love makes the world go 'round, the heart always has room for one more.
  • I believe in long walks and longer talks.
  • Sisters, biological or not, are here for the times when no one else is.
  • The importance of believing in yourself.

So, what is it that you believe in?
What do you know to be true?

Check out what others had say at: NPR-This I Believe
 

No comments:

Post a Comment